The Armadillo is a four wheel, fully suspended cargo cycle that not only looks great and is super smooth to ride -it also gives higher productivity in last mile delivery and fits better on bike paths. Somebody called it a “mix of gokart, bike and van”, which we think pretty much nails it!
- Width: 86 cm
- Length: 305 cm
- Height: 160 cm (cargo versions)
- Weight (with one battery, without modules): 64,5 kg
- Cargo capacity: 1 m3 and 150-200 kg (depending on rear suspension setting). 2 m3 and 300 kg with semitrailer.
- Suspension: Individual double wishbone on all wheels, steel spring shocks
- Turning circle: 5,8 m
- Brakes: Hydraulical disc brakes front and rear
- Parking brake: Mechanical disc brake
- Frame: Aluminium, 6060 (50S) and 6082 (51S) grade
- Standard colour: RAL 9010 Pure White
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon Plus, 20 inch
- Seat: Ventilated, quickly adjustable seat
- Wheels: Glass fibre wheels with one bolt wheel release
- Gear: Rohloff SpeedHub, 14 gear
- Gear ratio range: 526 %
- Distance per crank revolution, lowest gear: 1,07 m (4-5 km/h at normal cadence)
- Distance per crank revolution, highest gear: 5,63 m (25-30 km/h at normal cadence)
- Power distribution to drive wheels: Double freewheel
- Electric assist: Bafang Max
- Electric assist rated power: 250 watt, assisting when pedalling up to 25 km/h (pedelec definition)
- Electric assist torque: +80 Nm
- Electric assist speed limit: Assisting up to 25 km/h
- Battery capacity: 0,6 kWh (extra battery mount can be fitted)
- Energy consumption on max assist: 0,15-0,2 kWh/10 km
Includes electric assist and one 0,6 kWh battery.
€ 8 190 excl. VAT
Terms and delivery
Your order is confirmed after we have received a 50 % pre-payment and we have secured a maintenance partner in your area. Bike is either picked up in Gothenburg by yourself or shipped almost fully assembled in a wooden crate. Shipping cost is around € 500 within Europe.
We are currently investigating possibilities to ship to USA and Canada. There is unclear regulation on four wheel pedelecs, we are hoping this changes soon!