The Armadillo is a high capacity cargo bike with nice handling and comfort. It is more fun than ever to haul up to 300 kg and 2 m3 through the city. The seat offers both lots of support to fully utilise your leg muscles, and at the same time gives relaxed riding -no more numbness or pains. In combination with the suspension, the ride is so smooth you want to ride all day, no matter the quality of bike infrastructure. With the innovative Velove City Container and semi-trailer, new city logistics possibilities opens up.
- Width: 86 cm
- Length: 305 cm
- Height: 160 cm (cargo versions), 156 cm (mobility versions)
- Weight (with battery, without modules): 60 kg
- Cargo capacity: 150 kg. 300 kg with semitrailer
- Suspension: Individual double wishbone on all wheels, steel spring shocks
- Turning circle: 5,8 m
- Brakes: Hydraulical disc brakes front and rear
- Parking brake: Mechanical disc brake
- Frame: Aluminium, 6060 (50S) and 6082 (51S) grade
- Standard colour: RAL 9010 Pure White
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon Plus, 20 inch
- Seat: Ventilated, quickly adjustable seat
- Wheels: Aluminium five spoke wheels with one bolt wheel release
- Gear: Rohloff SpeedHub, 14 gear
- Gear ratio range: 526 %
- Distance per crank revolution, lowest gear: 1,07 m (4-5 km/h at normal cadence)
- Distance per crank revolution, highest gear: 5,63 m (25-30 km/h at normal cadence)
- Power distribution to drive wheels: double freewheel
- Electric assist: Bafang Max
- Electric assist rated power: 250 watt
- Electric assist torque: +80 Nm
- Electric assist speed limit: Assisting up to 25 km/h
- Battery capacity: 0,6 kWh (extra battery mount can be fitted)
- Energy consumption on max assist: 0,15-0,2 kWh/10 km
Includes electric assist and one 0,55 kWh battery.
€ 7 800 excl. VAT
Terms and delivery
Preliminary delivery time is three months (we are working on shortening the delivery time). Your order is confirmed after we have received a 30 % pre-payment and we have secured a maintenance partner in your area. Bike is either picked up in Gothenburg or shipped almost fully assembled.
Currently we do not ship to USA and Canada due to unclear regulation on four wheel pedelecs, we are hoping this changes soon!